This has gone on long enough! Since 2015 we have been hearing that Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida are divorcing. On the most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Phaedra announced that it was official that she was a single woman. Apollo has since then got engaged to a very pretty realtor, who is rumored to appear on the show soon, that he even gave a paper ring too and took the sweetest prison engagement photos with (no shade). However, a judge recently tossed out the entire divorce judgement saying that it was unfair to Apollo for a few different reasons.
1. Phaedra intentionally misspelled her name as “Nita” instead of “Nida”
– In December 2016, this error came to light and Phaedra’s excuse was that she was trying to protect her privacy so people wouldn’t be able to look it up. This is odd because Phaedra, being a lawyer, should know that this would be a problem because these are LEGAL documents that she and her lawyers are tinkering with.
2. Apollo was allegedly told that he would be able to attend future divorce hearings from prison.
– That wasn’t an option to begin with.
3. Apollo was not made aware of the final hearing or served with papers notifying him that the divorce was done.
– In a preview for an upcoming episode of the reality show, Apollo has a phone conversation where he reveals that he has no knowledge of the divorce being final.
All this time Phaedra has been saying that the divorce has been final for months and Apollo has been disputing those claims. Now a no nonsense judge has looked at the case and is refusing to fall for Phaedra’s southern charm and it’s back to the beginning for the not-so-divorced couple and this time everything has to be done the right way.
What do you think of this messy divorce drama?
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2nRdFO2